Welcome to Brigadoon Golf Carts - formerly known as Surfside Golf Car Rentals
Surfside Golf Car Rentals rents golf carts in the Myrtle Beach South Carolina area. We also provide Golf Cart Sales, Parts and Service. We service Surfside Beach, Garden City Beach, Murrells Inlet and the surrounding areas. We offer clean Club Car and EZ-GO golf carts for weekly 7 day rentals with several different color choices. All golf carts are new with up-to-date batteries installed. You get to pick your own color and brand when you arrive. Don't get stuck renting the same old basic white or green golf cart again!!!! Call us today at (843) 650-2497 to get your one of a kind golf cart reserved!!!
- Rentals available all year round.
- You must be 21 years old with a valid drivers license to rent any golf cart
We have 2 great locations to serve you!
Online rentals are available for our main location, which is located in Surfside Beach, SC on the corner of 10th Ave. South and Highway 17 Business.
We recently opened a second rental shop across from the Surfside Beach Pier, off of South Ocean Blvd. We will be renting the same types and same quality of Golf carts that is currently offered from the main location. To contact or reserve a golf Cart through that location please contact Bill at : (843)-504-0770
* Before purchasing or renting a golf cart, please familiarize yourself with South Carolina State, County and Municipal laws for Golf cart usage. Some highlighted restrictions are as follows, Golf carts ...
- are not allowed to be used on primary highways where speed limit is posted above 35 mph.
- are not allowed to be operated more than 4 miles from you residence or vacation rental.
- are not allowed to be operated after dark (1/2 hour after sunset until 1/2 hour prior to sunrise)
- are not allowed to be operated by an unlicensed and/ or uninsured driver.
- are not allowed to be operated on any sidewalk.
Also be advised that it is unlawful for parents and guardians to allow children that are unlicensed to operate a golf cart. Parents or Guardians may be fined in excess of $200.00 for doing so.
There may also be Community regulations as well, so please be sure to check with your vacation rental agent or your HOA/ POA for details on their rules.
To view more rules and regulations please visit our FAQ's section here.